The cover of this stunning journal reproduces a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages are perfect for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
- Acid-free archival-quality 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail
- Inside back cover pocket expands to hold notes, cards, and other flat items
- A matching elastic closure secures your journal
- Durable hardcover binding
- 7"L x 5"W